Floor, or ceiling, recessed wall or false ceiling installation fan coils with cabinet.
• Heat exchanger: finned coil with left-hand connections reversible to right.
• Centrifugal fan with an inverter controlled brushless electronic motor and continuous speed adjustment.
• Cover cabinet version structure: covering cabinet in pre-painted sheet metal complete with renewable filter, ABS polymer grilles and condensation drain pan with natural drainage.
• Recessed version structure: in galvanised sheet steel, complete with condensation drain pan with natural drainage and renewable filter.
• MVP – Vertical unit with cabinet equipped with lower air inlet and upper outlet for wall mounting or with feet on ground.
• MVT – Vertical unit with cabinet equipped with front air inlet and upper outlet for floor installation.
• MXP – Horizontal/vertical unit with cabinet, equipped with lower air inlet and upper outlet, for ceiling installation, wall-mounting or with feet on ground.
• MXT – Horizontal/vertical unit with cabinet, equipped with front air inlet and upper outlet, for ceiling or floor installation.
• IVP – Recessed vertical unit equipped with lower air inlet and upper outlet for wall installation.
• IVF – Recessed vertical unit equipped with lower air inlet and front outlet for wall installation.
• IXP – Horizontal/vertical unit equipped with lower air inlet and upper outlet for false ceiling or recessed wall installation.
➔❖Additional water heating coil.
➔❖ON/OFF 2-way valves for 2 and 4-pipe-systems.
➔❖ON/OFF 3-way valves for 2 and 4-pipe-systems.
➔❖Auxiliary condensation drain pan.
➔ Manual damper.
➔ Motorised damper.
➔ Rear panel.
➔ Rear closure panel.
➔ Rear closure panel with grille and filter.
➔ Support feet with pipe cover.
➔ Frame with filter (G2) that can be extracted in any direction.
➔ Outlet straight connection.
➔ 90° outlet and inlet connection.
➔ Telescopic outlet/inlet connection.
➔ Inlet grille with filter.
➔ Outlet grille.
➔ Cover panel with grilles (only IXP).
➔ Flange for connection to duct.
➔ Antivibration connection for connection to the inlet or outlet duct.
➔ Inlet/outlet plenum with circular nozzles.
For wall mounting installation
➔ Electronic panel with display and RS485 serial interface, semi-recessed in wall.
➔ Wall mounting receiver for distance remote control.
➔ Electronic panel for wall mounting or on board installation.
➔ Wall-mounted recessed electronic panel
For installation on machine.
➔❖ Master/slave electronic board, ON/OFF valve control module and electrical resistance, temperature probe for hot row.
➔ RS485 interface for serial communication with other devices (proprietary protocol; Modbus RTU protocol).
➔ RS 485/USB serial converter.
➔ Serial interface (CAN-bus – Controller Area Network) for the airwave system.
➔ KGTW-BAC- Gateway RS485/BACnet (max 64 fan coil).
➔ KGW-LON – Gateway RS485/FTT10-LonWorks (max 64 fan coil).
Key: ❖ Factory fitted
➔ Supplied separately