Cassette-type fan coil units
• Fan coils: cassette-type for installation in false ceilings, with air return and flow directly into the room.
• Finned coil heat exchanger.
• Radial fan.
• 6-speed engine 3 of which are connected in a terminal board.
• Structure: self-supporting galvanised sheet steel complete with additional condensation drain pan and pump to lift the condensation (maximum head pressure 650mm).
• PLP ceiling plugging cover (accessory): in ABS polymer (RAL 9003) with manually adjustable outlet fins, inlet grille and renewable filter.
• 2T – Cassette for 2-pipe systems.
• 4T – Cassette for 4 pipe systems.
• RE – Cassette for 2 pipe systems with integrative electrical heater.
Separately supplied accessories
• PLP-Ceiling panelling in ABS (RAL 9003).
• PLM-Metal ceiling panelling (RAL 9003) flush to the false ceiling, 60x60cm models only.
➔❖ ON/OFF 3-way electrovalve for 2 and 4-pipe systems.
➔❖ ON/OFF 2-way electrovalves for 2 and 4-pipe-systems.
• Primary air duct connection.
• Shank for air distribution at a distance from the unit.
• Primary air kit.
For wall mounting installation
➔ Panel with speed and summer/winter switch.
➔ Panel with room thermostat, summer/winter switch, speed switch, ON/OFF valve signal and electrical heater.
➔ Electronic panel with automatic summer/winter changeover for 2-pipe systems.
➔ Electronic panel with automatic summer/winter changeover and automatic speed regulation for 2-pipe systems with electric heater or 4-pipe systems.
➔ Electronic panel with display and RS485 serial interface, semi-recessed in wall.
➔ Interface board for controlling up to 4 fan coils.
➔ Remote control and receiver.
➔ Electronic control panel for wall mounting.
➔ Wall-mounted recessed electronic panel
For installation on machine.
➔❖Master/slave electronic board.
➔❖Temperature probe for hot row.
➔❖Module for management of ON/OFF valves and electrical resistance.
➔ RS485 interface for serial communication with other devices (proprietary protocol; Modbus RTU protocol).
➔ RS 485/USB serial converter.
➔ Serial interface (CAN-bus – Controller Area Network) for the airwave system.
➔ KGTW-BAC- Gateway RS485/BACnet (max 64 fan coil).
➔ KGW-LON – Gateway RS485/FTT10-LonWorks (max 64 fan coil).
Key: ❖ Factory fitted
➔ Supplied separately